action , reaction
Wednesday, March 31, 2010 @ 11:35 PM
untitled

It's 23:35 now, so if the following entry doesn't make any sense, my bad.

ANYWAY, I have got the slightest reason why I'm here. Uh-huh:

#1: I think we should still congratulate our debaters (Qianying, Charmian, Jiayin, Hafiz and Hannah) although they didn't make it through the first round but still! GOOD JOB! Also, please do not feel inferior or whatsoever for not winning this debate because it's not your bad. You know you've already put in your best, so don't feel sad about the outcome because it's the process that matters the most, not the results.

#2: Mass Run 2010 is tomorrow! Yeah so good luck to all! Believe in yourself that you'll pass! "No matter how slow you are, as long as you jog, you will always be faster than those who chose to walk."

#3: tbh, I'd totally forgotten what I wanted to blog so I shall just end it here.

GOOD LUCK TO ALL FOR TOMORROW'S MASS RUN 2.4KM AND BIO SPEED TEST!

X